Recent content by lummer

  1. L

    Ford 246

    JMOR, Here a couple of photos of the rear of the tractor, I hope this helps. P.S. Where would I get one of them there crystal balls?
  2. L

    Ford 246

    chrisinsoky, thanks for the reply, yes it is a 4 speed. I'm still trying to find out why the tractor has the model number "246" clearly stamped on the bellhousing.
  3. L

    Ford 246

    This is the tractor in its present state, hope this is helpful. Sorry for the two port side (left side) pictures, I was unable to delete the duplication.
  4. L

    Ford 246

    wwildhorse2k, Thanks for the reply, I do have some cell phone pics that I'll try to upload and send but it'll take a little while. I'm aware of John Smiths site and that's how I got to this forum. The tractor looks all the world like a 601 in every detail that I can tell and the PTO has a...
  5. L

    Ford 246

    Can someone help me identify my Ford tractor. It has been in the family for many many years and I have recently decided to do an overhaul. I have always understood the tractor to be a 601 Workmaster. It definitely has a 4cyl OHV engine, no PTO but a three point hitch. What has me confused is...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top