Recent content by Mac Porter

  1. O

    Summer warmth pic

    Back, more than a couple of years ago, when it didn't rain every day in Jun Jul and Aug and could actually put up unwashed grass hay. I moved this pic of my 830CK happily mowing at around 1400 rpm, just singing. I ran across the pic this morning and am using it now as my background on the new...
  2. C

    led shop lites conversion

    looking to convert my 8ft fluorescent shop lites to LED 8ft is it a easy job and best place to get bulbs thanks cdv
  3. R

    Late model JD B clutch problem

    I cranked the State Ag Museums B about 10 days ago to move it out of the building they were serving food in for a banquet. Transmission in neutral when I cranked it. Snapped the clutch back and the only way I could get the pulley to stop was to really pull back hard to get it in gear. Clutch was...
  4. J

    Oakley,MI Old Gas Engine show

    Well, guys, these are the last pics from this years show. I didn't take as many this year because I spent over an hour talking to Fuzz Koski, who with his brother Bill are a couple of the movers and shakers in this large club. They own a Stihl-Simplicity and other outdoor products dealership a...
  5. J

    Finally winding down

    Finally finishing up rebuilding this #8L 4-14 plow.
  6. R

    Jubilee hydraulics question

    I have two Jubilee top covers that have the same issue. They lift strong, but not all the way to the top. No hiccups. This happens both in position control and draft control mode. But, if you push the draft/position selector lever a bit forward/down, then the 3 pt works exactly as it...
  7. B

    Case Rear Blade Question

    I'm looking at this Rear Blade. It looks like a Case Blade, but the area where the Eagle Hitch arms on the tractor hook look different. The guy installed longer pins for his quick hitch, but I am thinking there should be a double set of hookups on each side for the Eagle Hitch arms. Did some of...
  8. R

    OT..Dodge PU owners.

    What would cause my 1990 Dodge 4x4 to road walk ? I'm thinking that it may be a worn steering box assembly but that is only a guess. It has close to 300.000 thousand miles.
  9. D

    can infra-red pyrometer be repaired?

    I have a cheap infra-red pyrometer and the batteries damaged it, apparently got into the circuit board which is mostly hidden. If someone has opened one so they could work on the circuit board, please let me know. Mine is a OEM brand, model 25245 from Auto Zone. (BTW, it has actually already...
  10. W

    JD 1020 Hydraulic pump AR103033

    Re: hyd.pump seal 1020 jd keeps blowing in reply to tooltimeal, 04-25-2007 10:45:15 Which pump do you have? The little German four or eight piston, or the U.S. built 2.4 c.i. pump? Also, when you pull it part, what exactly has gone bad - are you finding the internal quad-ring torn up? On any...
  11. mikewood869

    Ford 3000 transmission

    Once we pulled the motor off of the 3000, we noticed the input shaft on the transmission (the shafts going into the motor and clutch) is loose (the shafts move, up, down and all around). Do I need to pull the shifter to get to the nuts in the back of the input shafts?
  12. R

    2 tractors I bought

    at the consignment sale last Saturday and some equipment. I did get some good parts. short video here
  13. rrlund

    Condolences

    I hope I'm not out of line posting this. Royse called me yesterday afternoon and told me that Joan,his significant other,passed away unexpectedly yesterday morning. Kim and I send our deepest sympathy and condolences. I meant what I said on the phone,if you need anything,let us know,we're...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top