Case Rear Blade Question

Bobl1958

Well-known Member
I'm looking at this Rear Blade. It looks like a Case Blade, but the area where the Eagle Hitch arms on the tractor hook look different. The guy installed longer pins for his quick hitch, but I am thinking there should be a double set of hookups on each side for the Eagle Hitch arms.

Did some of the blades only have one set? It doesn't look to have been messed with, other than the longer pins. Thanks - Bob
cvphoto24941.jpg


cvphoto24943.jpg
 
Thanks a lot for clearing that up for me Tom. I didn't realize there were two different models. Thanks again - Bob
 
Hey Bob, I just got home with my blade. Mine has the holes instead of pins like yours.

We moved over by Ellsworth since we stopped and looked at your ponies. Stop in if you get this way. Right off of old 40.
 
8 west. White vinyl fence going to the high way. 1/2 mile east of Carnerio on the north side.

I was gonna stop by a couple weeks ago but I am pretty cautious about getting my semi off the road until we dry up more.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top