Recent content by MacCabin375

  1. M

    Question on a JD 350 sickle bar mower

    I appreciate all the information from everyone and the link to a manual. I will swap it out to wide position this weekend. Thank You!
  2. M

    Question on a JD 350 sickle bar mower

    I picked up a JD 350 sickle bar mower that is in very good shape. It came with boxes of new knives, rivets, tools, guards, and a brand new cutter bar sealed in the factory box. I got it for mowing the roadsides on our field roads and our dead road which all have ditches. I haven't used a sickle...
  3. M

    Question about head gasket replacement on a MF 135 with Perkins 3cly gas.

    I really appreciate the information from all of you. Thank You!
  4. M

    Question about head gasket replacement on a MF 135 with Perkins 3cly gas.

    I have a 1970 MF 135 with a 3cyl gas Perkins motor that we use on a hay rake and some orchard work. I am replacing the head gasket and the shop manual says to "coat both sides of the head gasket with a non hardening sealant" I am no mechanic by any means but I have replaced a few head gaskets...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top