Recent content by markinab

  1. 5

    Best tractor tires for lots of road use....??

    I have a 70hp deutz that I use to feed down the road from the farm so it spends lots of time on the black top. Probably 50% of its time is on the road. It has some old Goodyear tires on it now. The ones with the full bar half bar design that are almost bald. I'm curious as to what you guys thing...
  2. L

    Deere 3010 (early) Coolant Drain

    I am changing the coolant on my 1961 Deere 3010. The manual says to open both the radiator and engine block drains. No problem on the radiator - but where is the drain plug for the engine block? Bill Shields Luray, VA
  3. B

    Case 2290 gear grinding

    I have searched around and cannot find the exact issue I have. I am currently looking at a clean 2290 with PS. The PS works fine, all other hydraulics work fine. The problem is when you push in the clutch to put in or change gear, I do not get the Case clutch "grunt" and it grinds trying to...
  4. C

    Case 2290 coolant in the engine oil

    Case 2290 is getting coolant in the engine oil. Engine was overhauled about 6 or 7 years ago. Im gonna drop the pan and put a radiator pressure tester on . How much pressure can I safely put on the cooling system? Also I noticed the gasket between the turbo and exhaust manifold has a small...
  5. P

    My new toy. ..

    Ha fella's. Look what I bought today.... another rebuild job. ...
  6. 3

    Cub low boy rear rims

    I have a customer that needs rims but don't want to spend the money on new . His rims and tires are shot so he needs something . There 24" is there any truck rim that I could put his brackets into he doesn't care if its truck tires .
  7. S

    JDA Upper Water Pipe

    I have a replacement upper water pipe that I'd like to install but I'm concerned with cracking the 70 year old casting that it's brazed into. Are there any tricks to a successful replacement? I've also considered cutting the old water pipe a couple inches from the bottom, flaring the new...
  8. D

    1568 IH or JD 4630

    Which is a better tractor? Red vs Green.
  9. L

    Headland Pistons

    My 1800-hour 555A has cavitated cylinder #3, so the engine is at the machine shop for three sleeves. The headland pistons look ok and I could reuse them, but I think I've read about issues with these pistons so I'm not sure if I should just get new rings or just replace the pistons with...
  10. rrlund

    Hey Lee Little,that Christmas tree

    Kim decorated that Christmas tree that you gave her. Nice looking little bugger.
  11. D

    Hydraulic ram VAC

    Does anyone have or know where I can find ram parts for my 46 VAC?? I have the later ram style VT 731. I need the packing cup VT 4107, VT 4108 packing washer, and if possible the felt washer at ram cap. Any help would be appreciated. Jim.
  12. L

    small elevator

    when I was helping ther neighbor a few weeks ago,I took a picture of this small elevator he has,,I remebered Lou was looking at them for firewood ,,,so I Took a picture of the model and brand would something like this work for his firewood?
  13. connor9988

    Help With Seat

    I have this Knoedler Seat that I am trying to restore and get cushions for. I found this link on ebay that seems similar. It even says it will work for some Knoedler seats (as well as Allis.) Does anyone know anything about this? I have posted pictures of my actual seat too. Thank you...
  14. M

    966 alternator wiring

    no there are 2 x 12v flat sides
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top