Recent content by matt knoeck

  1. M

    Concrete slabs

    4" should work
  2. M

    720 diesel w/3pt value

    it depends on how many hours it has, straightness of the sheet metal, float ride seat, what shape the rubber is in and if the 3pt is an original factory jd 3pt. if its in ideal shape here in the midwest roughly $5,000. factory 3pt alone go for $1,000 or more if you have a jd center link with...
  3. M

    massey harris 55 radiator

    I have a massey harris 55 gs, in the somewhat near future it'll need a radiator, is there anyplace a person can get a new radiator for the 55 ? or is it bubble gum & sodier time for the old one ? lol, thanks
  4. M

    55 Massey Harris gasket

    I've been trying to find a valve cover gasket for my 55 Massey Harris, it has the gas continental engine in it, the local dealer has tried looking all over but have had no luck, thought I'd just throw something out here to see if anyone would happen to know where a guy could find one or a...
  5. M

    John Deere 494 planter

    Anyone know where I could get my hands on a set of plates for a 494 4 row planter for planting popcorn ? I guess I'd even take two for now if their around anywhere. Any direction would be great. Thanks.
  6. M

    First Tractor and How you got into the tractor hobby

    I'm over 25 but here's my story anyway, first tractor I bought was in spring of '94 at the tail end of freshmen year in highschool, I grew up working on the neighbor's farm from 4th grade through seinor year, dad and grandpa had a farm years ago so tractors were in the blood already. When...
  7. M

    55 Massey Harris engine

    In a 55 massey harris, gasoline engine, who made the engine, massey or continental ?
  8. M

    positive ground

    I've always wondered why years ago positive ground was used so commonly & what benefits, if any, it has over negative ground ?
  9. M

    painting carb

    If you really want to keep it clean gray, putting a clear coat on the carb. should keep it from rusting
  10. M

    55 Massey Harris

    I've heard that the 55's had continental engines and I've also heard that Massey Harris made their own engines for the 55, does anyone know for sure which is the right engine ? Also I'm looking for a pulley for the 55, it originally had the paper style pulley, I've heard they are hard to find...
  11. M

    55 Massey Harris

    Not long ago I managed to buy a 55 Massey Harris tractor, not just any 55 Massey but, one of up till a few years ago has been wondered about for years I've heard some stories about this tractor over the years about it going to the grave both physically & also the stories that went along with it...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top