Recent content by Mattz

  1. M

    Cockshutt 1850 2 speed removal

    Okay, yeah I’ve got a cherry picker on it and 2 guys with pry bars on each side. It will wiggle back and forth but just can’t get it to slide out. Really scratching my head here lol
  2. M

    Cockshutt 1850 2 speed removal

    Hello, I’m rebuilding the engine in my 1850, got the engine and 2 speed out but I can’t seem to get the 2 speed disconnected from engine, I’ve got about a 1/2 gap all the way around but it just won’t separate. I can see the splines sliding on the clutch so it doesn’t seem seized. Just wondering...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top