Recent content by mb5805

  1. M

    bush Hog Disk

    Does anyone have a Bush Hog brand, three point disk that is 6 to 71/2 feet wide?
  2. M

    John Deere 430 T PTO

    I recently purchased a 430 tri-cycle tractor. I have the owners manual. The PTO runs continuously no matter what position I put the lever in. Is the PTO brake not working? I cant hook anything to the PTO because I cant stop it from turning. What do I need to do?
  3. M

    JD 2020 LIFT ARMS WONT LOWER

    Thanks. I hope that is where the trouble is.
  4. M

    JD 2020 LIFT ARMS WONT LOWER

    I own a JD 2020 utility model. Recently I attempted to hook up to a bushhog The three point lift arms would not go down. If they are fully raised they will lower about 6 inches but no further. I have changed the draft lever position to every position with no effect. I have stood on the arms...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top