Recent content by Merlin

  1. M

    1948 Farmall Super A implements

    Yes I do. I sent you an e-mail.
  2. M

    1948 Farmall Super A implements

    There are as many implements available for the Super A with a 3 point as there are with any other tractor. Like Hugh said though, they can't be real heavy. I've had my 3 point on my Super A for many years and wouldn't dream of having one without a 3 point. The only thing I use on the rear though...
  3. M

    International Cub

    No need to register it, just take a lot of pictures from start to finish and do a little bragging.
  4. M

    converting super h to 12 volt

    You certainly have my permission to scold me if I am hi-jacking this thread, but I have a question on the very same subject. If a person didn't want to put in a diode or light and wanted a switch to excite the alternator to make it charge, where in line would he put it in this exact photo? Thanks.
  5. M

    More dealer price gouging...........

    IH didn"t make a set of undersized rings of .030 and I needed a set. I went to my IH dealer and he said he could order a set for $247.00. I went by Napa and he had them in stock for $29.95. One hyd. stop not even original for $22.00.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top