International Cub

I have a Cub serial number 103582. After I scrape through the many colors of paint that my dad used I find a coat red paint over white paint. I have been told that this was a demonstrator tractor built in the first quarter of 1950. If this is so do I need to register this machine before I start a rebuild. It is in daily use but has become a hobby.
 
Where are you? I have a lot of parts left over from a project. This tractor was a white demonstrator but had no Sr# tag on it. I hate to just scrap them. Jim
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top