Recent content by mike in mn

  1. T

    Power assist steering problem

    I"m working on a 504 with factory power assist steering. It has a unit below the steering wheel for hydraulic assist that turns the shaft going to the steering gear. My problem is that the diverter valve that draws fluid before going to the aux outlet doesn"t apply any pressure the the...
  2. S

    Farmall 140 Possible Oil Leak

    Over the last few hours of use, the 140 appears to be developing an oil leak near the coil. After using the tractor a little bit, there will be an oil film over the area just in front and below the coil, all over that general location. I haven't been able to find where the oil is coming from...
  3. L

    520 loader

    When did Deere introduce the 520 & 540 loaders. I'm getting conflicting information on the year. Some say 1998 some say earlier in 90's.
  4. A

    OT- ant problem

    I thought my grass was slow coming in this year and wondered what the problem was. I looked and the yard is absolutely infested with ants- they are killing the grass. Anybody have a suggestion?
  5. R

    1962 Ford 2000 Hydraulic Lift Problems - WTB HELP

    Hey guys. I am intrested in purchasing a 1962 Ford 2000 Deisel Tractor. The owner says everything on the tractor works well including power steering, transmission, lights, alternator, etc. EXCEPT for the hydraulic lift. He says that it only works part of the time with or without weight. My...
  6. R

    yard sale find

    I thank my wife for seeing this yard sale ad.Went to this yard sale because of an 1845 skidloader and tools. First thing I seen was a four legged deer emblem laying on the bedside of an F150. At first I thought it was a soft cab for a garden tractor. Turns out it is a 22" X 9 feet Long Green...
  7. M

    White Demo Farmalls

    The white "demo" farmalls were only made in 1950. For the C that would be serial numbers FC47010 - FC71879
  8. M

    Where to get Farmall Red paint?

    Your friendly IH dealer has original paint at reasonable prices.
  9. M

    Cultivator Help!!!

    Hey Andy, I'm up in East Grand Forks, MN. It's right across the river from Grand Forks, ND. I do go to Fergus Falls frequently, because my Grandparents live there. Will you be going to the Dalton tractor show? It's the 5,6,7 of Sept. At Dalton, MN. Mike
  10. M

    Cultivator Help!!!

    I'm a 14 yr. old trying to restore a c-254 cultivator for my Farmall C. Could anybody tell me what color the shovels and shanks are? Are they blue or black or ??? Thanks, Mike
  11. M

    Cultivator Clean-Up

    Does anybody have any tips on cleaning a cultivator?
  12. M

    cltivator help

    I"m about to restore a cultivator for my Farmall C. I"m not sure of the paint scheme. Is it red on top with blue on the bottom or the other way around. I"m also trying to find a manuel for the cultivator. Thanks much.
  13. M

    c-254 or c-244 cultivator

    Does anybody have pictures of an IH c-254 or c-244 cultivator. I have one and want to ID it, so i can get a manuel. It fits to the front of a Farmall C. Thanks much.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top