Recent content by mike,ky

  1. M

    treating tractor belt pulleys

    I have just got a pulley for a Massey Harris super 101 twin power. It is the old paper pulley and is starting to show cracks on the inside. so i am wanting to treat it with. The man Igot it from said to treat it with lindeed oil. So I got a gallon of it, and on the back it says it is good for...
  2. M

    treating tractor belt pulleys

    I have just got a belt pulley for a massey harris super twin power 101. The man I got it from said to treat it with raw lenseed oil. So I bought a gallon and on the back it says that it is for dring wood, so i figured that if it drys out wood I did not want to put it on a paper pulley. Cause...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top