Recent content by Mike SE IL

  1. Mike SE IL

    F B??

    I've bought and sold a lot through AgTalk, Craig's List, ebay, and FbMarketplace. Never had any trouble but I am also very cautious. One thing I've seen buying/selling online is it either sells immediately or it takes 6 months. That's why listings sometimes disappear so quickly. If you see a...
  2. Mike SE IL

    Installing temperature sensor in 560

    Two problems. The nut is behind the sensor bulb No way to get it off. Second, the original nut was fine threaded while the new one looks more like pipe thread. BTW thanks for the welcome. I've lurked literally for years but never posted. Also on NewAgTalk with the same user ID Been there...
  3. Mike SE IL

    Installing temperature sensor in 560

    It makes no sense but it is all I can come up with. I guess I'll try not screwing it in as far and hoping it doesn't leak. I tried putting and o-ring on the bulb and that didn't help either
  4. Mike SE IL

    Installing temperature sensor in 560

    This is so simple I feel dumb asking it. Fist a little background. I was using Old Molly (Gramp's old 560 Farmall) to dig a post hole. When I put it in the shed there was steam coming out of the radiator cap but the temperature gauge hadn't moved. OK, after 11,000 hours maybe it was time for...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top