Recent content by mmfun

  1. M

    What's Up With These Ticks?

    And Noah had a chance to keep them off the boat!!
  2. M

    Board game with U302 Super on front

    Here is a game found at a garage sale. MM tractor on front an IH cards inside.
  3. M

    Timing a 445 gas

    Need help to timing a gas 445 that was rebuilt. What should the timing be at idle and full throttle? Also the tractor likes to diesel if the throttle is above 1/4 throttle when when I turn key off. If I pull the hot wire off coil it still does the same thing. Any ideas. Thank you
  4. M

    Staining pine boards for fence

    I am putting up some 3 inch by 12 inch by 16 foot rough cut pine boards they are all dry. I just need to clean the dust off them and stain them. My question is what oil base stain is best to use? I am going to use solid color stain but what brand. I think stain will last longer than paint.
  5. M

    Pics of fresh overhauled 445

    If I could find some straight tin for it I might paint it. There were not to many surprises. Had a good machine shop and great parts service from moline parts.com
  6. M

    Pics of fresh overhauled 445

    Heading to woods with a 445. It has the origional gauges.
  7. M

    Moline Uni Combines and picker pictures in action

    The Uni's are in Dresser and some in Star Prairie
  8. M

    White 2-70 thermostat and temp sender

    There are three plugs on the thermostat housing. What one is for the temp sender and what one should be used for the heater hose going to the cab? Should the hose from the cab heater go to the lower radiator hose? Need to put a tank heater on it should I go from lower radiator hose to the...
  9. M

    White 2-70 diesel injectors

    Can the injectors be rebuilt on this tractor or do I need to find new ones? Cylinders 4 and 5 are slow to warm up (feeling the exhaust manifold). Thank you
  10. M

    445 rear axle bearing adjustment

    Need to put new bearings in the rear axle. What is the easiest way to check the bearing adjustment when done? I am doing the differential bearings also. I read the IT book but looking for a different way to do it.
  11. M

    mmfun - mtd picker

    Here are some pictures from the sales brochure and some pictures from the Minnesota State Fair with a mounted cultivator that would be a nice find for my 445.
  12. M

    mmfun - mtd picker

    The whole picker hangs from the three point. The three point also raises and lowers the whole picker. They called it the Rock and Roll picker. Hope to have it home this spring.
  13. M

    U 302 Super seat frame

    Have a U 302 Super and need the metal frame from the slides up along with the cushions. Will any other tractor model fit this one? Or do you know where I can find one? Thank you for the help.
  14. M

    White 2-70 diesel temp gauge and 1000 rpm pto

    Where can I get a White engine temp gauge and sender? Also where can a person get the 1000 rpm pto mine has the 540 pto.
  15. M

    MM pictures of uni picker in action plus other pictures

    I will get them for you.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top