Recent content by monabomber

  1. M

    John Deere A generator number

    Your answer makes a lot of sense in that the rebuilder retained the last four digits. Now I need to find a compatible regulator. Thanks, I appreciate your help.
  2. M

    John Deere A generator number

    I appreciate your help, however, I'm new at this. What is "SM2000"? Is there a cross-reference chart or something to correlate my number with Model No. 1101755? Again, thanks!
  3. M

    John Deere A generator number

    I am restoring a 1951 B and converting it to 12V and have a 12V generator (from an A) with an oval tag stamped "6 70 GD 1755". Can anyone identify it? Also, tell me where I can get the specifications for it? Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top