Recent content by Mosier91

  1. M

    Cockshutt 30 Brake Seals

    Doing some repair work on a Cockshutt 30, S/N: 49-30-21719. Does anyone know what the number is for the seal on the brakes?
  2. M

    International 1456 Turbo Battery

    I need to get a new battery for my 1456, I had a TSC 4D battery with 1050 CCA, it is pooched. What would be a good battery for this tractor? Would a class 31 battery with 950/1000 be good enough?
  3. M

    Setting 300U Clutch release fingers

    Seems I was mistaken about the location of the measurements. Once the plate is installed I believe now that the measurement is take by inserting a depth gauge through the center and placing it against the surface of the friction disk and measuring to the tip of the finger.
  4. M

    Setting 300U Clutch release fingers

    So with the clutch and friction disk bolted into the flywheel if I insert the depth gauge of a caliper down onto the surface of the friction disk and measure to the tip of the fingers and get the desired measurement of 2.218 all is well? That means without a bench jig the cover setting cant...
  5. M

    Setting 300U Clutch release fingers

    New pressure plate for my 300U measures 1.940 between top of finger and the lowest surface of the cover plate. (Photo #1) Between the top side of friction surface and highest point of the underside of the cover plate is 0.965. (Photo #3) According the the manual I want them to read 2.219 and...
  6. M

    International 300 Utility Clutch Torque Specs.

    Thank you for the torque specs for the flywheel bolts, feels good to me.
  7. M

    International 300 Utility Clutch Torque Specs.

    Recently had the clutch on my 300U blow up, so while Im waiting on the parts Ive been looking for the torque specs for the 4 bolts that mount the flywheel to the shaft and the 6 that mount the pressure plate to the flywheel. Nothing listed in the manuals that I have. Thanks in advance!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top