Recent content by mtclimber51

  1. M

    Need help in finding a G159 engine block

    I did and it came as unavailable on several websites. And the ones that it was, when I called them, they were out of stock. Thanks,
  2. M

    Need help in finding a G159 engine block

    No. I did not ask them. Initially when I did the research, it appeared that the parts were available. When I went to place the order, the sales rep at Yesterday's Tractor and other online places could not get the .010 bearing. Over this weekend, the engine rebuild kit came in and this morning...
  3. M

    Need help in finding a G159 engine block

    Thank you for your response. I don't even know where to begin in doing this. I was thinking that perhaps the main bearings from the diesel engine might fit it, but I doubt it. There are 5 of them and more heavy duty. If they were the same, it would be great. I guess I can start there. What...
  4. M

    Need help in finding a G159 engine block

    I wanted to give an update on the project. I found an engine and took it to the local machine shop. They told me that I need .010 main bearings, but I cannot seem to find any. Does anyone know where I can purchase a set?
  5. M

    Need help in finding a G159 engine block

    Hi I found and purchased one. Thank you for the offer. If the one I found will not work. I will reach out to you. Thank you.
  6. M

    Need help in finding a G159 engine block

    Anybody knows if a G159B block with a casting number A206 is compatible with what I have? Thanks, Mihai
  7. M

    Need help in finding a G159 engine block

    Thank you for the additional information. Sounds like a good product to use. I will look into this further and see what I need to do to get that tractor fixed. Thanks, Mihai
  8. M

    Need help in finding a G159 engine block

    Thank you for the information. Can you please send me the serial numbers for the engine, along with some pictures? I have a G159 engine, 4 cyl., 159 CI, 2.6L,53hp.
  9. M

    Need help in finding a G159 engine block

    Hi Jon R. Thank you for your response. I have not heard of this. It looks like there are several series. Will any work? Do you know if it can hold oil pressure? The oil passage is also affected? Thanks
  10. M

    Need help in finding a G159 engine block

    In need help in sourcing an engine block for a recently purchased backhoe. Based on my research it is a 1963 Case W-3 TLB with a G159 engine. The numbers off the engine block are CWC K90 284T04006. Inside the head G2088 is stamped. The engine threw a rod and puncture the block and the oil...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top