Recent content by mtech

  1. M

    JD 1020 with 37 Loader

    Thanks! Will do and I appreciate the advice. Last winter I drained all the old hydraulic fluid out and replaced the screen, hydraulic filter, and got the low-viscosity JD fluid (my area gets pretty cold). The tractor is normally just used for a few months of the year for some snow removal but I...
  2. M

    JD 1020 with 37 Loader

    This is such a good idea. Thank you!
  3. M

    JD 1020 with 37 Loader

    Thanks for the help "Wore Out" and others! This was very helpful as I am new to this. I don't think the other line is a quick disconnect coupler. I will get another quick disconnect coupler for the one line and that way it'll be easier to connect when I put it back on and make sure to mark them...
  4. M

    JD 1020 with 37 Loader

    Hello all, I own a JD 1020 with a 37 loader and I would like to remove the 37 loader but I am unsure what I do with these two hydraulic lines that feed to the loader from the tractor. Can I disconnect the two hydraulics lines and connect a smaller hose that runs between them? My apologies in...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top