Recent content by mudcreek183

  1. mudcreek183

    Baler: 5060, 570 or sbx540

    I have a 570 ,it's a great baler except the pickup is driven with a belt ,instead of a chain. To replace the belt the drive gear for the knotter has to removed. Other then that it has been a very relievable baler.
  2. mudcreek183

    IH 1460

    It would be cheaper to find a 1063 head then to adapt the other heads. https://www.tractorhouse.com/listing/for-sale/249318945/1989-case-ih-1063-row-crop-headers-harvesters
  3. mudcreek183

    Anyone used one of these

    https://getbolthero.com/products/bolthero%C2%AE-offset-extention-wrench?pb=0&ve_source=fb&ve_ad=120245380377080589&utm_medium=paid&utm_id=12 Has anyone ever use this type of wrench ?
  4. mudcreek183

    NH Mower Crusher

    When I was growing up the one neighbor had one. I think he used it one year then traded it off.
  5. mudcreek183

    Mahindra 7010 losing power

    Check the strainer in the tank , I have to clean more then one of them. The liner in the tank peels off and plugs it.
  6. mudcreek183

    Difference between a NH 256 and 56 rake

    What is the difference between the 2 rakes?
  7. mudcreek183

    Ford 352 planter parts availability

    You could try this number 270 528 2133 ask for Larry , he salvage them don't know if he is still in business.
  8. mudcreek183

    I'm looking to get $6000 for it. Basically you will be getting a new planter. Nine 3 one two 3...

    I'm looking to get $6000 for it. Basically you will be getting a new planter. Nine 3 one two 3 5 four 7 two 1 for more info.
  9. mudcreek183

    IH 400 cyclo planter

    If decide otherwise I'm retiring and have a JD 7000 for sale . totally rebuilt 150 acres a row. Many upgrades pm if interested.
  10. mudcreek183

    Duetz Allis 6260

    https://wardbrotherstractor.com/ they should have it,
  11. mudcreek183

    JD 7000 planter weight.

    Anyone know the weight of a 7000 6 row. Planning on sell since I have retired .Had a couple buy wanting to know the weight .Bare frame no fertilizer or insecticide boxes.
  12. mudcreek183

    For sale JD 7000 planter

    JD 7000 6 row narrow planter , completely rebuilt several years ago.Updated with precision corn meters , kinze bean meters , with both seed discs .Schlegel closings wheels . 7200 adjustable closing wheel arms . Updated gauge wheel arms .Retiring no longer need the planter
    $8,000.00
  13. mudcreek183

    Looking to upgrade from a JD 6600 to IH 1480

    I run a 6 row corn head and 20' bean head on a 1660 , it's a good match . If all goes as planned my 1660 will be for sale after this harvest.If you are interest , let me know.
  14. mudcreek183

    IH 1680?

    You can but it will push the machine to it's limits in good beans. 25 is a better match.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top