Recent content by Mule Meat

  1. Mule Meat

    "Air Cannon" equivalent for small tires.

    Be it a lawnmower or a farm tractor. Would you want to put old dry rotted wore out tires on something that you were restoring?
  2. Mule Meat

    Anyone Know What This Is? Old Plow Part?

    Wood?? Well then I changed my mind.. Appears to be the rudder off of a Mississippi steam boat.
  3. Mule Meat

    Anyone Know What This Is? Old Plow Part?

    May be wrong. But it appears me to be a spud for an old cable trencher.
  4. Mule Meat

    Tired. . .

    Horsepower doesn't matter. You could move an 80,000 pound semi up the Grape Vine with a 3 HP Briggs engine and not hurt it if you wanted to.. All you need to do is select the right gearing and prepare for a slow journey.
  5. Mule Meat

    "Air Cannon" equivalent for small tires.

    I have dealt with a lot of these type of tires and I don't think some of you get it. Those tires are shipped pressed flat as possible with as many as they can get into a crate. When you try to put them on the rim. It's about like trying to get the beads of a bicycle tire to seal on a 6" wide...
  6. Mule Meat

    Tired. . .

    I could come and move that Jeep to my place and I won't charge you anything. Then you can put the tire on the right side unless you plan on plowing in reverse.
  7. Mule Meat

    Another update on the S88

    Can you just plug the hoses and fill the radiator with vinegar without removing the radiator? I have did that a few times. After letting it sit awhile. I would open the drain valve and shoot air into it to agitate the vinegar some to loosen any crud. Let it sit awhile longer and shoot air into...
  8. Mule Meat

    MF 135 clutch trouble

    Been years since I messed with a 135. Just wondering. Could one of the starter bolts be to long?
  9. Mule Meat

    "Air Cannon" equivalent for small tires.

    Lube is not the problem. And at times can be a hindrance. The problem is. Most mower tires are shipped compressed so tight that the tires beads nearly touch. Once mounted on the rim you need to expand the sidewalls far enough apart that the beads grip the rim to be aired up enough to seat the...
  10. Mule Meat

    "Air Cannon" equivalent for small tires.

    Got to be careful blasting small tires with air straight out of the compressor. Remember you are putting around 125psi into a small soft space. I have a smaller 3L Bead Bazooka that I use on smaller tires. It can hold up to 140 psi. But normally it only takes about 60 to 80 psi to seat a mower...
  11. Mule Meat

    farmall runs bad

    Timing set correctly? What about valve clearance?
  12. Mule Meat

    Looking to buy a pair of binoculars

    I have a set of Nikon 10-70 binoculars. All of my rifles are topped with Nikon scopes that was bought before they caved to the environmental hippes and stopped making scopes. I find just the opposite of what GBLJ stated. With the field of view being smaller on the lesser powered binoculars. It...
  13. Mule Meat

    Cub cadet 7305 wheel bolt pattern

    If you know how to do that. You should have no problems converting inches to metric or vise versa. Google can do it for you if need be.
  14. Mule Meat

    Cub cadet 7305 wheel bolt pattern

    Yes Cub Cadet used six lug wheels on the 7235, 7272, 7273, 7274 and the 7275. The compact tractors were built by Mitsubishi in 1996-1997. Side note.. The two middle numbers were the HP rating for the tractors.
  15. Mule Meat

    Cub cadet 7305 wheel bolt pattern

    Measure from center hole to center hole on the wheel.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top