Recent content by ncbeefjerky

  1. N

    140

    You did a nice job with the repair, love the dog, I am afraid this tractor bug has bitten me, work on them in my dreams, and get nothing done.
  2. N

    140

    Ouch ! where can I find the info in detail on the serial # and letters
  3. N

    140

    Thanks I thought it seemed geared higher, would this make it a little bit harder to shift dose not shift gears as smoothly as my Super A
  4. N

    140

    Just picked up another farmall this one is a 140 serial number reads 45282 J K K from what I have found it should be a 1971 or so 45282 but what dose the J K K stand for or mean?
  5. N

    Super A Hyd.

    What would you recommend for the best for total information on the super A, maintenance, specks, and restoration the more I learn the less I know thanks
  6. N

    Super A Hyd.

    I have a whine in the hydraulic system on my super A it works but I would like to know how to check the fluid and what type to use, I have been told to use 30 W motor oil in case the seals on the pump are leaking?
  7. N

    Cracked block

    Thanks for all of the replies I am going to try the easy fixes first and will post the results thanks again
  8. N

    Cracked block

    Very interesting thanks for the info never to old to learn
  9. N

    ID of Farmall

    Thanks for the info, so is there a way to date the tractor or tell what I have
  10. N

    Cracked block

    heard the same thing but worry about drilling into engine block
  11. N

    ID of Farmall

    The tractor I just got has a tag which reads International Harvester Co. Chicago Illinois Model B. N. Serial No FABN 215040 Max RPM 1540 This would make it a BN from 1947 the Decal say Super A it has a wide front end and a narrow rear end, where do look to find out what is right
  12. N

    Cracked block

    thanks for the info, what is metal stitching, I thought if you welded cast it would become brittle and break. The JB weld sounds the easiest was not sure it would hold, did not want to junk it out if there was any way I could use it
  13. N

    Cracked block

    What is metal stitching, I thought when you welded cast it became brittle and broke, if JB weld will hold that sounds the easiest
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top