Recent content by NeilBedwell

  1. N

    OT: eBay, Craigslist, etc.

    I have to concur with the above statement about ebay's fees and payment restrictions. I no longer sell much of anything on there if I can help it. Put together a list of your local wrecking yards and a list of the parts you have on hand and start calling the wrecking yards and asking for...
  2. N

    TO35 Rear main seal

    I have a 1958 TO35 with gasoline engine and single stage clutch. Oil started coming out of the starter a couple weeks ago and after reading some posts on here I figured out that the rear main seal was leaking and the flywheel was splashing oil up into the starter. I removed the inspection...
  3. N

    TO35 hydraulics

    I read about the 2 stage clutch setup. I don"t think my tractor is set up that way. If it is, I can"t tell it and per the serial number tag it says it has a regular clutch. I spoke to another Massey owner that lives near me and he swears that his MF35 diesel has always done the same thing...
  4. N

    TO35 hydraulics

    I just bought a 1958 TO-35. There is one thing about the tractor that is puzzling me. I currently have a grader blade attached to it. I was trying to grade my driveway and noticed that if I have the blade pulled all the way up then push in the clutch the blade falls, rather quickly. If I...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top