Recent content by nh8260

  1. N

    3 point post hole digger

    Hey guys, I bought a 3 point hitch post hole digger, the decals are very faded so I can't see anything there, I did find a photo of one like mine and it was sold new by Tractor Supply, but some company made this for TSC and that is what I'm trying to find out, when I need parts for it a make and...
  2. N

    Oliver Plow ID

    I picked up this 3 bottom semi mount Oliver plow yesterday and I can't find a tag anywhere on it. I was going to order decals for it and want to be sure I have the model number right, it looks like a 565 plow but I'm not 100%. Photos are below. What do you guys think??
  3. N

    Getting Decals Made

    I've heard there are companies out there that will make decals from photos you send them, I have checked around here and haven't found one so far. Has anyone used a company or business that does this and has good quality decals?? I would like to get some made for older implements, the...
  4. N

    Heider Grain Cart

    I recently bought a Heider model R grain cart and it needs a bearing replaced on the belly auger shaft, its at the end of the shaft right behind the tractor. If I'm not mistaken the bearing flange bolts to the front wall of the grain cart. I am trying to find out what bearing it takes so I can...
  5. N

    Case #5 Mower

    A local farmer had a Case #5 sickle mower pictured below and he said I could have it as long as I don't ever sell it, the mower was working good when it was put in the barn many years ago, the levers still move ok. I have a few questions for you guys that know ALOT more than I do about Case...
  6. N

    John Deere 115 Disc

    Hey tx jim, how do you determine if the disc is a narrow or wide frame? This one measured 11' at the back and 9' in the front, looks like parts are a little different depending on which one it is, if i can buy it I know it will need the springs for the disc scrapers.
  7. N

    John Deere 115 Disc

    My neighbor down the road has a disc harrow he will sell, its a JD 115, looks to be 10' at the back. He hasn't priced it yet hopefully it won't be too expensive. This one kinda looks like a offset disc, one gang section on the front and rear is back a little bit from the other side. It has...
  8. N

    8260 Trouble

    I have a 1998 New Holland 8260 cab tractor and need some help with it, back in the spring I noticed the tractor wasn't starting as easy as it usually does, it had to turn over several times before it would start. Recently I changed the fuel filters and during the bleeding process I noticed the...
  9. N

    AC Disc Harrow Decals

    I have a 8' Allis Chalmers 200 series disc harrow and might give it a good coat of paint this fall, does anyone know what decals the harrow is supposed to have and where they go?? The only thing I can find now is the small diamond shaped logo on each side of the front frame. Thanks!!
  10. N

    Help with an Oliver

    Heck yeah, thanks for the info, i'll call him tomorrow
  11. N

    Help with an Oliver

    wonder how hard it would be putting the 4 cylinder diesel engine in place of the gas??
  12. N

    Help with an Oliver

    it says the rings and gasket set is for a diesel, they don't list anything for a gas motor
  13. N

    Help with an Oliver

    I tried import but they suggested Maybach tractor and that guy wasn't able to help me any
  14. N

    Help with an Oliver

    A neighbor down the road has a tractor that is worth saving but finding parts is near impossible, hopefully you guys here could help!!! The tractor is a 1968 Oliver 1250 with the 4 cylinder gas engine, it needs a piston liner and a set of rings, everything else seems to be good. The tractor...
  15. N

    1250 Parts

    do you recall what his screen name was? I have no clue who that could be
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top