Recent content by nick 0626

  1. N

    Broke and need fixing

    I said everything was replaced prior to the problem. I haven't done anything since but try and Diagnosis. Do you know how many amps the starter should be drawing. As far as I can tell it's original to the tractor
  2. N

    Broke and need fixing

    Do you know how many amps it should be
  3. N

    Broke and need fixing

    Crank no start
  4. N

    Broke and need fixing

    Hello , first post and I need help. I need some ideas as to what could be the problem with my 9n. Up until a few days ago my tractor started right up every time but now unless I jump the tractor I can't get it running. I've replaced the carb, generator, ignition coil, battery multiple times and...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top