Recent content by Nomofingers

  1. N

    Massey Ferguson 65 head gasket

    Thanks for the help. I ended up emailing them because I couldn't get through to them on the phone.
  2. N

    Massey Ferguson 65 head gasket

    I just had the head redone for my MF65 gasser and can't figure out which head gasket I need to order. There is two different gaskets on this site and want to make sure I order the proper gasket. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
  3. N

    Misfiring Massey

    I recently had this exact problem with my 65 and it ended up being an exhaust valve seat that dropped and wasn t letting the valve close all the way.
  4. N

    Massey 65 pushrods

    Hi Mike, I will have the head gone through all the way. I would hate to have it torn down this far and not do it the right way. I will check out that company you recommended as well, to see if they can help me out. Thank you
  5. N

    Massey 65 pushrods

    Yes it does.
  6. N

    Massey 65 pushrods

    Hi Steve, thanks for the advice. All the pistons are in great shape and I have no idea how the pushrod bent. I did end up finding a local machine shop that specializes in tractors and they said it would be no problem to go through the entire head for me. They also said that if I couldn't find a...
  7. N

    Massey 65 pushrods

    I recently had an exhaust valve seat drop and noticed when disassembling the head that I also had a bent pushrod. Does anyone know where I could purchase a pushrod and valve seat? I would even settle for a used pushrod if I can't find new. Thank you
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top