Recent content by Ol 54'

  1. Ol 54'

    El Nino?

    I am not sure wich one they were talking about but they had said 20" + inches of rain..
  2. Ol 54'

    El Nino?

    Well hopefully there predictions are close because they claim with the snow in the Sierra's and Rocky Mnts. along with the rains should fill up the big dams and hopefully the Colorado river, it has been a little dry out west?
  3. Ol 54'

    El Nino?

    I keep hearing the impact and damage that this here forecast could bring, not only on the west coast but inland also, just how bad will this effect any of your farming and structures have, hopefully none???
  4. Ol 54'

    buzz saw blades

    Not really sure what saw blade we have on this here buzz saw, but I know it is the original blade still cutting almond wood..
  5. Ol 54'

    Super 55 Transmission?

    I am just going to let her set for while, as pops has been gone since 2005' and we don't farm anymore, but I was just curious as to where that extra pint or two come from??? I just try to keep it running for Ol pops sake, like you say rrlund, not even enough to worry about.. Thanks...
  6. Ol 54'

    Super 55 Transmission?

    I had forgot to mention I do have a new boot over the gear shift knob.
  7. Ol 54'

    Super 55 Transmission?

    No, it's not the hydraulic oil, it always stays right about full all the time..
  8. Ol 54'

    Super 55 Transmission?

    Not really sure, but appears to me that some water is finding its way into the transmission. I had checked the level about a month ago and it was barely trickling out of the right rear plug hole. Well now a couple of days ago it rained about an inch or so. Curiously I rechecked the level of the...
  9. Ol 54'

    What Did You Do With Your Green Tractor Today?

    Tore down and rebuilt my Super 55 tractor seat, all new bushings, rubber tension spring, and some Oliver meadow green paint.. Never new how nice the ride would be!
  10. Ol 54'

    Dolly passed

    Last year we planned on getting tickets to see her play in Las Vegas, and about that there time, they had come out and said all her shows were being canceled until further notice? We had kind of heard of her having some health issues at that time. With the passing of Dolly all flags are to be...
  11. Ol 54'

    Hot today, as usual.

    I am not sure where you guys live in California, but I am here in the Mojave Desert and it's been a little toasty, I did live in Bridgeport Ca. for a bit which was pretty cool, winters were a bit frigid but hey. I have always told my friends here in the dessert there are 4 months I could live...
  12. Ol 54'

    Help with an Oliver

    Korves Oliver 618-939-6681. Maybach Tractor 330-939-4192 Here are a couple of places you can try, they have bothe helped me out a lot.
  13. Ol 54'

    Super 55 seat rebuild.

    Ordered a torsion spring and a set of bushings from korves this morning..
  14. Ol 54'

    Super 55 seat rebuild.

    I don't know why my picture ran sideways, I have it all part now and was wondering, what is up with the 3 rubber tabs on the left side of the disc?
  15. Ol 54'

    Super 55 seat rebuild.

    Trying to determine how this here torsion spring adjust the seat up and down? I am sure the seat probably has never been apart since 1955? As of right now everything seems to be froze up rusted to a point where tightening or loosening the T handle doesn't move the spring itself? No doubt this is...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top