Recent content by OleIronKyle53

  1. O

    wd6 help and info

    Thanks for the replies fellas! i think I'll take an L on it and fix my BN. I looked on reliance tractor parts and just for a set of 4 pistons with rings and liners, it's well over $3,800... A new wire harness was almost $400 and the Headgasket set alone was nearly $350. It is a shame... but i...
  2. O

    wd6 help and info

    Yep i am aware of this. I have looked on the web and it seems you could have ordered an optional swing drawbar. which this has.
  3. O

    wd6 help and info

    I will talk to him later today and then see if it's worth it. as i said my BN may be stuck also. been such crappy weather the last few weeks here in lower Michigan hard to find the motivation to get out and work on it... otherwise i will post on the forum if i am allowed to ask about the value...
  4. O

    wd6 help and info

    My bad, i could not remember the channel name. Lol. Yes it could be a bad deal. When i had bought it in dec, of 2020. I have not done much with it since. Cleaned out the fuel tank and then fixed it only to have put 1/2 a gal of fuel into it and now it has all gone and evaporated or...
  5. O

    wd6 help and info

    Yes i live in lower Michigan. I am going to ask if i can take a look at it before i was to trade.
  6. O

    wd6 help and info

    Yes i watch FarmerPete and he did an excellent job on it, I need to time later today to shoot him an email and ask about his parts vendors. The B/BNs do not sell very well in my area I have seen completely restored ones for $1500 - 2000. nor are they really popular. My aim was to find a B...
  7. O

    wd6 help and info

    HI. I am talking to a guy on Facebook who has a wd6. He wants to trade for my Farmall BN. Does anyone know the figure #s? Worth it still? It took me 5 yrs to even find a BN in my area. These standards are much easier to find. Anyways he bought it & it was left outside when he got it without...
  8. O

    Inherited B

    Lucky to have a B! My grandfather had one too. We sold it at our family auction back in 2014 here in MI. I have been looking for it ever since. Supposably went to a Local Collector...
  9. O

    mm video

    Sounds quite interesting. I'll look at it thanks.
  10. O

    Gibson Wheel covers

    Craigslist find. Maybe someone is looking for these. https://mansfield.craigslist.org/grd/d/ontario-gibson-tractor-wheel-covers/7211250478.html
  11. O

    Massey 760 brochure

    1984 I believe with a 250 HP 640 cu in Perkins V8 and a 265 bu grain tank. Brochures are on eBay reasonably priced.
  12. O

    Agri Power

    That's good to know! these remind me of the zetor imported LONGs... with flat top Oliver fender tanks & rims.
  13. O

    Agri Power

    That's good to know! these remind me of the zero imported LONGs... with flat top Oliver fender tanks & rims.
  14. O

    Free! Minneapolis Moline Bale-o-Matic

    Howdy. Do you still have it? Quite interested. If you can send pictures to my email would be interested to know what it looks like. Any chance it could *Ever* Be operational again? Kyle in SW, MI.
  15. O

    Free! Minneapolis Moline Bale-o-Matic

    Whereabouts are you? I am in Holland/Grand Haven mi area. Anything MM here is scarce. Would be a neat item to have even for Yard art?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top