Recent content by olliegator

  1. O

    farmall runs bad

    I did not but I will now Thanks!
  2. O

    farmall runs bad

    My 1943 farmall H starts well, Idles good then starts to sputter and when throttled up it will pop and sputter worse with a little flame action out the exhaust. This has gone on for a while and I have thrown alot of parts at it, I have changed carburetor, plugs, wires, coil, distributor ,and...
  3. O

    oil filter bottom cover leak

    I have a 1948 john deere B when I changed the oil I now have a leak where the nut tightens the oil filter bottom cover the brass or copper seal ring seems kinda beat up where can I but a new seal ring or is there a different product I can use Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top