Recent content by PaddyO

  1. P

    Rear Worklight Gasket

    Just bought a CASE IH replacement gasket for the rear worklight on my 400. How does this go on? Any guidance would be appreciated! Thanks Paddy
  2. P

    Installing radiator and shroud on 400

    Will the radiator with shroud attached fit past waterpump fan when re-installing? Is there a tip or trick? Thanks
  3. P

    Battery Cable Length on 400?

    Does anyone happen to have the length of the battery to starter cable length handy? Is it 2 Guage? 12 volt system. Thanks Paddy
  4. P

    Belt tension on Charlynn PS

    Hi, How do you adjust belt tension on Eaton pump setup with Charlynn PS on a 400? Thanks
  5. P

    wratchet steering wheel for a Farmall

    I have one in good shape I would sell. Paddy
  6. P

    400 Eaton PS Pump Belt Part #

    I may end up having to do that. Question mark is the amount of stretch in old belt. I just figured with all the knowledge around here someone would have already had to go to NAPA/Carquest, etc and already have a number. Thanks Gord
  7. P

    400 Eaton PS Pump Belt Part #

    Does anyone have a good part# for the belt using Eaton PS pump off waterpump pulley? Thanks Paddy
  8. P

    400 Water pump driver photo request

    Greetings, Left the lens cap on when taking this part off tractor! ;) Does anyone have photo of driver and fan and pump assembled using the Eaton pump PS setup? I am unsure where the 5/16 nut (2) goes on longer bolt used in place of driver stud used on non-PS setups.. Would also appreciate...
  9. P

    400 steer shaft seal # replacement

    Chicago Rawhide Cross site...... Seal interchange
  10. P

    400 Tilt seat bracket special washers

    Hello to all, How do you install those special washers at ends of pins for tilt seat brackets? Don't want to damage them in process. Is there a tip you could lend? The part # is 356893R2 for the 4 washers. Thanks Paddy
  11. P

    Funny Craigslist Ad

    This will make you smile! Untitled URL Link
  12. P

    Screwed up...Disassembling a Char-lynn TG

    That's a pretty nice tractor! Paddy
  13. P

    Screwed up...Disassembling a Char-lynn TG

    Well I got it back together.....we'll see how it goes when I try it for first time. Good lesson for me and I am just a hobbiest with mechanical ability. I have torn down and restored several cars and this is my first tractor. As many of you know from your love of things mechanical, the feeling...
  14. P

    Screwed up...Disassembling a Char-lynn TG

    Gordo, I did follow the advice and manual...just made a mistake of which I am learning and paying for.....don't need you to be so negative.......Clear?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top