Recent content by Parkis

  1. P

    IMT 539 wiring help needed.

    Thanks for your help. I have used a volt ohm meter and can determine which contact connects to which in the 4 switch positions, but have not figured out where to connect the wires. I have a manual but there is very little about wiring. It has one diagram that is so small that one cannot...
  2. P

    IMT 539 wiring help needed.

    The switch that turns power on and off fell apart. I ordered a replacement from AG Industrial specifically for this tractor but it is not identical to the original. The connection points are different on the back. There are several wires that connect to it. I cannot figure out how to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top