Recent content by Patrick Webb

  1. P

    Lenar Tractors

    Yes you are correct. In most cases you do get what you pay for. A little history about me and the decision to purchase this particular brand. I work for Ford, I would have bought a New Holland but they were not giving any Ford discounts, New Holland was Ford. I found Lenar, Lenar said it was...
  2. P

    New Tractor

    A note on the Lenar tractors. They are prone to overheating and working one that hard would kill it instantly. Lenar tractors look good on the outside, but really, if bought, should be handled with kids gloves. Actually using it to farm with will bring you nothing but breakdowns and failures...
  3. P

    Lenar Tractors

    This message is a reply to an archived post by Joe in Ne on November 17, 2007 at 08:00:56. The original subject was "Re: Lenar Tractors". Hello, it is I who had the bad luck with Lenar, and in my ventures to get the problems resolved I have been contacted by quite a few people who have had...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top