Lenar Tractors

Patrick Webb

New User
This message is a reply to an archived post by Joe in Ne on November 17, 2007 at 08:00:56.
The original subject was "Re: Lenar Tractors".

Hello, it is I who had the bad luck with Lenar, and in my ventures to get the problems resolved I have been contacted by quite a few people who have had terrible luck with these tractors and the company. This is one tractor that nobody should ever buy. Lenar tractors are junk and poor poor quality on the inside. Just because they are blue does not mean they run like a New Holland.
Patrick Webb
 
It still puzzles me why people buy these off brand tractors, then they are perplexed at why they customer service and support for these makes is non-existant. Use common sense, folks. You get exactly what you pay for, whether its tractors or turnips.
 
Yes you are correct. In most cases you do get what you pay for. A little history about me and the decision to purchase this particular brand. I work for Ford, I would have bought a New Holland but they were not giving any Ford discounts, New Holland was Ford. I found Lenar, Lenar said it was partially owned by Ford. With them claiming Ford this and Ford that, I made the purchase. Just trying to maintain some sort of loyalty to Ford. Well when the problems started, this is when I found out that yes they are partially owned by Ford and the UAW legal benifitts I have are void if I wanted to use them to sue. I will tell you this, I am all for sticking with the top three. An older Ford, New Holland, John Deere or what ever would have been way better than a new Lenar.

Patrick Webb
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top