Recent content by phall49

  1. B

    help your postman out

    want to help your post man out by makeing him more money take all your juck mail with return letters in it and mail them back where thay come form all are post free so it dose not cost you any thing but a little time do not put your return address on the letter just stuff them and send it back...
  2. P

    Voltage regulator

    I unhooked the voltage regulator and everything appears to be working correctly.this is not a direct replacement alt. so i believe it has a internal reg.can i run it this way or do i need to get an oem
  3. P

    Voltage regulator

    yes,its tied into the alt befor the regulator according to scematicts in my manual. ido notice if i turn the key back one position and then foward to the position just befor start where you nomally run the light goes out and sometimes comes back on
  4. P

    Voltage regulator

    the lamp goes to the regulator and the regulator terminal on the alt
  5. P

    Voltage regulator

    This is a ford alt. the dash light is in the tach cluster on the dash it is a rebuilt alt from checker. at 1st the light did go out when started
  6. P

    Voltage regulator

    no it doesnt have an external regulator,thanks for ithe info on unhooking bat post,i wasnt aware
  7. P

    Voltage regulator

    I have a 2310 ford that i put a new alt on andi put a tester on the pos.cable it showed 13.5 volts ,I unhooked the pos.cable with the tester still on ,still 13.5 volts. that tells me it is charging well but the warning lite on the dash glows about half intesity. could this be the regulator?
  8. P

    Broke my NAA PTO- Questions before I take it apart.

    Ill bet the noise you hear is the broken ends of the shaft as it probably is not a clean break.they probably will smooth out and the noise will go away.Yes I have seen them break and the splined end did not want to come out with out breaking the tractor down.try puting vise grips on the stub and...
  9. P

    3000 gas doesn't want to run without choke on.

    I had same problem on a 2000,I was advised here to replace the Holly with a zenith carb. It was the best 300 I have spent.Completely eliminated a lot of problems.These guys on this forum are great! Pete
  10. P

    wheels

    I need more clearance on my front wheels(too close to spindle)What do you mean by dishing the wheels?
  11. P

    Landa hot water cleaner

    Is anyone familar with operatind a Landa electric diesel heated hot water pressure washer .I bought one Model# phw371021d.I have to replace the rotory switch and should be good to go.I have no operaters manual and need to know the correct starting procedure.I dont want to ruin something in the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top