Recent content by potato

  1. P

    8n funk 6 starter issue

    Thanks for the info. Great looking 8n. Wish mine was that clean.
  2. P

    8n funk 6 starter issue

    Good idea, that you
  3. P

    8n funk 6 starter issue

    Thank you, I'll start digging into it tomorrow. I appreciate all the help.
  4. P

    8n funk 6 starter issue

    Thank you, will do.... after I look up how to do that. Lol
  5. P

    8n funk 6 starter issue

    Is there anything else missing from it? I didn't see anything else in the housing. Just want to make sure a set of spines aren't missing or any other part before I get it fixed and slide it back in. Looks to me like the shaft is just short of the hole. Was there anything after the cone that made...
  6. P

    8n funk 6 starter issue

    Do you know anything special I need to pay attention to before having it welded? Clearance specks it needs to meet or anything like that?
  7. P

    8n funk 6 starter issue

    Thank you
  8. P

    8n funk 6 starter issue

    Thank you. Had to ask.
  9. P

    8n funk 6 questions.

    Sorry for the very delayed reply. I enedup finding the leak and rerouting the line outside the frame. Thanks for replying to my original post.
  10. P

    8n funk 6 starter issue

    Tractor would not turn over today. I went through my troubleshooting steps and ended up pulling the starter. I was surprised to find the cast-iron extension was broken inside the housing. Any idea where to find a new one? Stupid question I know but... Can I reinstall it with out that piece? Any...
  11. P

    8n funk 6 questions.

    I have an 8n backhoe with a flathead 6. This is my first tractor and I know very little about it. The loader has a hydraulic leak coming from inside the frame rail of the loader. My question is, is there a hose in the frame rail or does it have a built in reservoir? It looks to me that the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top