Recent content by Pwoolgrove

  1. P

    4020 Serial Help

    Hello I've just found a 4020 PS, in rather poor condition and the serial on the rear axle is: SNT223P114469R I work out its a '65 - is there any other info hidden in there?
  2. P

    4020 - Strange spike on chassis

    Hello all I just wondered if anyone could help identify what this spike is for on the chassis of our 4020. There is an identical one on the other side aswell. http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2451/p4050032j.jpg Is it something to do with a weight frame? I've looked through all the 4020 pics...
  3. P

    4020 Narrow front - how many made?

    Yea i understand that. Just wanted to know as my bro has the option to buy an original narrow over here in the UK (not imported), it's the only one we have ever seen over here and wanted to know how many were made as a whole.
  4. P

    4020 Narrow front - how many made?

    Hello all, i was just wondering if anyone knew how many 4020 narrow fronts were made? i've found info for hi-crop, standard etc but not the narrows. Any help would be great. Peter
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top