Recent content by R Witte

  1. P

    New to me 730 diesel, gray/black oil and broken filterspring

    Picked up a 730 diesel for $3500 at an auction. The owner says he has installed a taper lock flywheel on it and redone the injectors. He said fluids we're changed recently but I thought I would go ahead and change them anyway. I got a bit of a surprise in removing the oil filter as the assembly...
  2. A

    Farmall B450 Diesel Wireing Harness

    anyone know who has a good and clear diagram or a business that has replacements or after market wireing harness
  3. A

    Farmall Super A hi-comp pistons.

    I have a Super A in need of total engine rebuild. I notice that flat top pistons and hi-comp pistons are available in the kits. My originals are low compression flat top. Is it ok to install the domed pistons in this motor. I think they were all originally flat top. The advantage is obviuos...
  4. T

    Losing power under load

    Mowing with my 1940 9N Front Mount, going through tall grass the motor seems to pop or sputter like its running out of gas, when I get through or lift the deck the rpm"s come up and sounds fine. Checked for fuel flow at carb, seemed good. New TSC Coil & points a year ago. Tractor had been...
  5. T

    OT Gold price

    The price of gold & silver keeps going up. Who is paying those prices? If you had gold to sell, who would buy it. The pawn shops won't pay that for it. The banks won't take it either. Is that the price they are getting at the mines?
  6. R

    Deutz 9190

    I just recieved a 9190 and had a few questions about it. 1: can someone tell me where the Tach gets its signal from? 2: Is there any way to trace a serial number to find out prev. owners?
  7. R

    GM dexcool class action suit

    Dexcool's big claim to fame is the 150,000 mile antifreeze. I have a 98 Bonni that dexcool ate a hole through the upperintake with 40,000 miles on it. The intake cost me $700 alone not includong gaskets and time. According to my claim with the suite we are entitled to a refund of up to $800. PER...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top