Recent content by Randyhatchjr

  1. R

    Water pump issues

    Do you have a good one for sale I may be interested
  2. R

    Water pump issues

    Hi I just replaced my water pump on my Jd 1010 w. I purchased it off eBay used. "I know replace with new" but I was short on cash guy said it was good. Anyways coolant leaking from hole on bottom of housing where it comes out for pulley to bolt up. Looks like a round hole about a 1/8" maybe a...
  3. R

    John Deere 1010 radiator Help!

    ok Thanks for the advice!
  4. R

    John Deere 1010 radiator Help!

    Hi I just got my 1961 jd 1010w running but now the radiator is bad antifreeze coming out three different places pretty bad. I tried to find one online but is looking impossible! My question is, is there another radiator I can modify the brackets on to make work? Any ideas this is really...
  5. R

    John Deere 1010w distributor inspection for replacement

    Thank you for the reply very helpful!
  6. R

    John Deere 1010w distributor inspection for replacement

    Hi Can someone please help me with how to inspect a distributor so I can determine if I need to replace it or not. Also can I switch to a electric distributor instead of points? Thanks for any reply
  7. R

    John Deere 1010w compression good or bad?

    The engine was cold just putting tester in each plug hole and turning over
  8. R

    John Deere 1010w compression good or bad?

    Hi I was wondering if I could maybe get some help here. I am new to the whole tractor thing. I have recently bought a 1961 jd 1010w I am trying to figure out the compression. Research has told me the compression should be 7.9 to 1 . Not sure what that means but I did a compression check and...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top