Recent content by Ricky Kristynik

  1. R

    JOHN DEERE PLANTER PLATES

    Just ordered 4 - B25-24. Thanks for your help!
  2. R

    JOHN DEERE PLANTER PLATES

    I am looking for four B25-16 John Deere planter plates. Thanks!
  3. R

    300 IH Farmall Tractor Serial #25509SJ

    You are correct the number is 1108038. I ordered one today with the correct number. Thanks for your help!!
  4. R

    300 IH Farmall Tractor Serial #25509SJ

    I'm looking for a starter for a Farmall 300. The starter on the tractor has a serial #1108088 5015 Delco Remey. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!
  5. R

    Adusting the valves on a 8N

    30W oil. The only thing we changed was the rings. Thanks for the help!
  6. R

    Adusting the valves on a 8N

    No we did not rebuild the oil pump. The pressure was OK. We put in 30W oil and now we plan on putting in 50W. I believe a compression test is the way to go. Thanks for all the help!!
  7. R

    Adusting the valves on a 8N

    We changed the main and rod bearings as well as putting in new rings about 4 years ago. The tractor did not smoke after we did this but it has gotten worse. The smoke is a bluish color. My Dad feels the valves are not seating. Thanks for your response.
  8. R

    Adusting the valves on a 8N

    Just put on the electronic ignition on an 8N front mount distributor and the tractor starts up right away. There is a lot of smoke coming out of the muffler and my Dad thinks the problem is with the adjustment of the valves. We check the oil and it doesn't seem to be burning oil but the oil...
  9. R

    Electronic Ignition for 8N with front mount distributor

    Yes I used the round coil that came with the kit. Again thanks for your help.
  10. R

    Electronic Ignition for 8N with front mount distributor

    Thanks for your help and Andy was a lot of help. Again thanks!!
  11. R

    Electronic Ignition for 8N with front mount distributor

    All I know right now is it started right away and runs good. I will try to test it as far as getting hot when we shred with it. I have spent a lot of money on the old system and had a lot of headaches. So far so good. Thanks!!
  12. R

    Electronic Ignition for 8N with front mount distributor

    I was given this phone number on this site. I apologize if I didn't something wrong. Sorry!
  13. R

    Electronic Ignition for 8N with front mount distributor

    I put on the new electronic ignition and changed the plugs. What a great feeling to hear the tractor start again and purr like a cat. I would like to thank all the help I have recieved especially Andy who I bought the kit from. If you have any problems with your distributor on a front mount, I...
  14. R

    Replacing new plug wires

    I put on the new electronic ignition and changed the plugs. What a great feeling to hear the tractor start again and purr like a cat. I would like to thank all the help I have recieved especially Andy who I bought the kit from. If you have any problems with your distributor on a front mount...
  15. R

    Replacing new plug wires

    Thanks for your input!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top