Recent content by Rob VA

  1. R

    Allis Chalmers 5050 injection pump ?

    Update so I got the primary filter changed and bleed the lines ..turned engine over two or three times times I noticed fuel coming from behind injection pump out this round part on the engine side of the pump. It’s leaking pretty good ..I’ll load a pic so you can see ..let me remind you I...
  2. R

    allis chalmers 5050

    yes the pic is what i have and thanks guys for the important info . the lever is down as we speak . i just hope the previous owner didnt run with it up all the time. . i guess we will see... when in doubt ask questions. im changing the fuel filters now . and see if we can get this thing...
  3. R

    allis chalmers 5050

    OK im going to put it down from now on. thanks for the info Harry.
  4. R

    allis chalmers 5050

    Trying to figure out the in and out of tractor. my first AC . please bare with me . lol
  5. R

    allis chalmers 5050

    Ok i just got this tractor its showing 1800 hrs and this lever whats up . previous owner says he just used it to cut golf course with .idk . not sure if this is a bad thing or not.
  6. R

    allis chalmers 5050

    question . the pto clutch shifter knob to the left of the trans shifters . is that suppose to be up or down when not using the pto?
  7. R

    Allis Chalmers 5050 tractor

    i was just looking for some fast filter brands(numbers) that people were using . thanks Harry ill try the 3166. napas right down the road . the tractor only has two fuel filters as i stated in first post. .. is there a screen of some sort in the manual fuel pump that you prime with . that i...
  8. R

    Allis Chalmers 5050 tractor

    I’m looking for some good fuel filters to replace the one old ones. I just brought this tractor . I see there are two one on the side tof tractor and another one on top under the hood ..are they the same filter ?? Thanks
  9. R

    484 international tractor help

    Talking about ice now either way the 484 aka Old Rosie is ready. Just worked the position lever up and down about 8 times works like a charm
  10. R

    484 international tractor help

    Got it JimB2. !!!!!!!! The arms came down. You hit the nail on the head .. that valve was stuck… now going to put it back together some and crank it up ..cycle it a few times to work that clean fluid in there
  11. R

    484 international tractor help

    I will take the cover off tomorrow ..now that I have access.
  12. R

    484 international tractor help

    This is far as I got tonight had to take the pto lever all the way off ..it came all the way across and was working the valve close the the hydraulic filter ..right in the way
  13. R

    484 international tractor help

    it was two lines right on top of the cover
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top