Recent content by s5brown

  1. S

    Is it worth it? Massey-Harris Pacer Facebook Find

    Thanks for the input. Any suggestions on specific things to look for? Grandpa Love gave me a few to look for. I am absolutely new to old tractors so i don't just want to buy a pile of scrap metal right out of the gate!
  2. S

    Looks like YT is kaput

    Thanks! I'll back out of this thread. Thanks all for letting me break in and post off topic without burning me at the stake!
  3. S

    Is it worth it? Massey-Harris Pacer Facebook Find

    What should I look for first to see if it's worth more than scrap? Of course I'll see if the motor is locked up and I can see, as you pointed out, some sheet metal is missing. I'm heading over to look at it today. The guy is having a hard time moving it so I may even be able to get it for less...
  4. S

    Is it worth it? Massey-Harris Pacer Facebook Find

    I am absolutely new to tractors but want to get started. I found a Massey-Harris Pacer on Facebook marketplace for $500. Could just be a pile of scrap metal for all I know. I figure a couple hundred bucks to cut my teeth is better than a couple thousand out of the gate but I don't want to waste...
  5. S

    Is it worth it? Massey-Harris Pacer Facebook Find

    I am absolutely new to tractors but want to get started. I found a Massey-Harris Pacer on Facebook marketplace for $500. Could just be a pile of scrap metal for all I know. I figure a couple hundred bucks to cut my teeth is better than a couple thousand out of the gate but I don't want to waste...
  6. S

    Looks like YT is kaput

    Hello all. I know this has nothing to do with the topic here but I figured I'd start where I see people are "talking". I'm absolutley new to tractors and new to the forum (so the format is all I know). I need some help with a Massey-Harris tractor. Where is the best place to start to talk to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top