Recent content by scoobieguy

  1. S

    TO-35 Voltage Regulator

    hopefully not too late here is a wiring diagram from the late Big Dean Austin
  2. S

    Help with early to35 replacing input shaft

    I got everything apart the early to35 have only one circlip ring at the back which I got off with 2 small screwdrivers. then the small shaft came out, another snap ring for the large shaft. The small oil seal was mangled and likely causing most of the leak, the spring retainer was off the lip...
  3. S

    Help with early to35 replacing input shaft

    Ok thanks pomester I got the bottom cover off with a larger 3 jaw puller, it was indeed stuck on the bearing on the way out, once the shaft came completely out the bottom gear dropped enough to get the top output shaft out. Now I need to figure out how to take that thing appart, there are no...
  4. S

    Help with early to35 replacing input shaft

    Hello I have a 1955 early model with the bellville type clutch. I need help with the input shaft seal replacement / disassembly. The previous owner went crazy with rtv seal, it was a challenge to pry appart. I've searched around and watched 2 videos on the input shat seal replacement, I...
  5. S

    Massey Ferguson TO-35 Z-134 Violent banging sound.

    I was looking at some of the videos and this one it seems like there is a crack between the cylinders There was blowby on the head gasket too.
  6. S

    Davis Loader 102-A

    I used a URL shortener to get around the restriction of using some other sites which maybe selling competing products, which is not the case for the links I posted.
  7. S

    Davis Loader 102-A

    I've always learned the single cylinder model was a Davis 99, the 101 & 102 have 2 dump cylinders. I wonder if someone swapped the loader frame at some point. Here are links to the davis manuals & parts book https://t.ly/j3VC1 https://t.ly/xKpjk
  8. S

    Great Assembly Videos of Massey Tractors

    Would be nice to be able to purchase these tractors in Canada / US
  9. S

    Early TO35 Hydraulic Pump and Cracked Lift Cover

    As far as I know the top covers from a 50, 135 would fit your TO35, I did a swap to the thicker and larger piston a few years back see this post. https://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/viewtopic.php?p=9089944&highlight=swap+lift+cover#9089944 Along with the lift cover you will need to...
  10. S

    F162 Continental Rod Bearing search

    THe seem to have them on the competitor website calles $teiner 0.020" Connecting Rod Bearing In Stock At our Michigan warehouse ABC2526 Specifications For 0.020" (1.916") undersize rod journal. Priced and sold per journal. Measure before ordering, no returns if package has been...
  11. S

    1956 TO-35 Hydraulic Pump Conversion

    I'm one of the user that did the swap, but I only swapped the top cover and standpipe for mine, I kept the original 2000PSI pump it was in great shape, my real problem was a lot of wear in the 2.5in lift cylinder it was scored really bad, and caused a major internal leak, with the side covers...
  12. S

    Can anyone help identify this MF Industrial tractor?

    The last part should all be numbers typically, and the patents on the plate give you an idea of the year, the last patent year is a giveaway From a post on a facebook group MF 30 the serial# = 9A 233898 And from this site 9A 75639 seems to be a 1969 MF30 This post was edited by...
  13. S

    MF 135 with Continental

    Low compression could require adjusting the valve lash, and overheating may have blown the gasket causing leaks. I rebuilt my z134 with 6000+ hours, I wasn't the first owner so I don't know if it was rebuilt prior. After measuring the bore pistons, wrist pins rods etc and looking at the...
  14. S

    1956 MF compatible with 1960 MF 35?

    I've successfully moved parts between a 1960s Massey-Harris 50 and a 1955 Ferguson to35, top cover was a direct bolt on. There maybe slight differences in the front axle bolster but it should work. If the 2 engines are continental z134 I don't see how the casting would differ. I know between...
  15. S

    Three point problem

    It's the one with the dipstick, on the right-hand foot well when you are sitting on the tractor. You might need to drop the level of oil by 1 gallon from the back drain bolt housing, keep the inspection plate bottom bolt handy to put back in the hole to prevent more leakage, and see the pump...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top