Recent content by Shion

  1. S

    What is this?

    No you are not going crazy..that's exactly what it is. While I agree I need to put on a new fan and belt. Is there also a spacer missing ?
  2. S

    What is this?

    So I was able to get back up to the farm today and look closer, I dont see a spacer here at all to move, nor do I see where one would go. Any advice?
  3. S

    What is this?

    I see what you are saying now.. I will look around and see if I can find someone to take a look at it. Thanks sir
  4. S

    What is this?

    Thanks! It sticks sometimes and other times fine..do I need to do some kinda maintainence on it or once that happens it needs replacing?
  5. S

    What is this?

    I'm completely a noob and bought a tractor a few days ago. It was running fine but today the "pulley" that has the belt on it is locked up. Any advice ? What is it so if I have to replace it I know what I'm looking for. Thanks so much in advance! [/img]
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top