Recent content by SLH

  1. S

    1948 Farmall c radiator cap

    I have a 1948 farmall c tractor ,It is a thermo-siphon system can a 4 pound radiator cap be used on this type of system . When I bought the tractor It had a 4 pound cap on it I have had no trouble with it . Thanks for any help.
  2. S

    53 case vac throdle

    did a 53 case vac have a hand throdle and if so where was it located .THANKS
  3. S

    farmall h generator check

    hooked my h generator to check it and what happens is the generator runs like a motor like it should but when i take the field ground off the speed of the generator stays the same is there a field problem in the generator or what. thanks for any help.
  4. S

    farmall H charging problem

    Thanks John, I will try this great information thanks again. Scott
  5. S

    farmall H charging problem

    My farmall H does not charge I have done all of the checks as far as grounds and jumping ground to the field no charge when I jump from the battery terminal on the regulator to the generator terminal on the regulator I get a discharge on the amp meter I'm sure everything is grounded. also I...
  6. S

    farmall h 6 volt regulator

    Looking for a USA made 6 volt voltage regulator for my farmall H . Where is the best place to buy one to be sure it's US made. THANKS
  7. S

    6 volt regulator check

    what is the best way to check a 6 volt regulator on my h tractor. And if the regulator is bad where is the best place to buy one I know that tractor supply carries USA made ones.THANKS
  8. S

    farmall h amp meter

    I just put a new 6 volt battery in my h , my question is, should there be a small amount of charge showing on the meter if the battery doesn't demand any charge, I guess the voltage regulator doesn't kick in if the battery is'nt needing a charge.THANKS
  9. S

    H steering

    my H steering shakes at certian speeds , what would be a quick fix to this problem I have been told the stering gear may be worn. THANKS
  10. S

    kohler fuel pump kit

    I have a old kohler fuel pump on a 12hp engine is there any place to buy just the diaphrams and the springs to rebuild this fuel pump.This is a mechanical fuel pump. THANKS
  11. S

    H rear light switch

    Can anyone tell me where I can find a rear light switch for a farmall H .
  12. S

    Farmall H Transmission Shaft Snap Ring Size and place to fin

    Paul , I thought the same thing when about mine also . If it is the same snap ring i orderd a new one looked just like the old one kind of funny shaped. Scott
  13. S

    Farmall H regulator

    Where is the best place to by a good 6 volt regulator for a farmall H . THANKS
  14. S

    Farmall h regulator adjustment

    puting a new voltage regulator on my H is it a good idea to check the point clearence on a regulator if so what is the factory settings I know the voltage should be between 10 to 12 volts when charging. THANKS
  15. S

    farmall h light wiring

    George , I wired the switch like the factory diagram shows I was also checking the light wire with the test light lead on the starter button ground and not the positive ground if this makes any difference I may have to go back check the wiring in the switch.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top