kohler fuel pump kit

SLH

Member
I have a old kohler fuel pump on a 12hp engine is there any place to buy just the diaphrams and the springs to rebuild this fuel pump.This is a mechanical fuel pump. THANKS
 
The kit is No Longer Available from Kohler. They want you to buy a new pump. I know they are available from a builder of fuel pump kit for antique cars. They have a web site but since this site does not like web addresses posted try calling 1-781-335-1579.

Kent
 
I put an after market kit in one that was a worker, wasn't impressed, last about a year and a half. New replacement pump has worked good.

Rick
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top