Recent content by Smithlake

  1. Smithlake

    Transmission

    I have a 655 a Ford backhoe that is having problems going up a hill. Would this be a fluid issue? If so, where would you check the fluid level?
  2. Smithlake

    Power steering ford 655A backhoe

    Ok I see that that is not how mine was completed, but it makes sense now thank you for your help. One will be right turn in the other will be left turn? Or is one high pressure and the other return?
  3. Smithlake

    Power steering ford 655A backhoe

    Just hoping someone had this model and could take a picture for me.
  4. Smithlake

    Power steering ford 655A backhoe

    Sorry it was a 655 a 1982 model. Two lines coming from the pump I know one will be high-pressure and one will be return. Then two lines that connect the 2 cylinders together. Two outlets on the cylinder, but each one has a T.
  5. Smithlake

    Power steering ford 655A backhoe

    Anyone have a diagram or maybe some assistance I have a 1982 566 a Ford backhoe. I need to know diagram of hydraulic lines running to these cylinders. Mine has three lines to each side which two are connected to a T below is the cylinder was two outward connections.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top