Power steering ford 655A backhoe

Smithlake

New User
Anyone have a diagram or maybe some assistance I have a 1982 566 a Ford backhoe. I need to know diagram of hydraulic lines running to these cylinders. Mine has three lines to each side which two are connected to a T below is the cylinder was two outward connections.

Attachments

• IMG_5149.jpeg
    IMG_5149.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 20
Never heard of a 566A but the 555A was a popular model
3 lines to each side is a bit confusing, parts drawing only shows two lines going from the steering motor to the front, looks like there should be tee fitting’s in the left side cylinder for a pair of short lines going to the other cylinder
IMG_4034.jpeg

Sorry it was a 655 a 1982 model. Two lines coming from the pump I know one will be high-pressure and one will be return. Then two lines that connect the 2 cylinders together. Two outlets on the cylinder, but each one has a T.

655 looks to have the same axle as a 655
The left cylinder should hav two tee fittings
The right cylinder should have two elbow fittings
Ok I see that that is not how mine was completed, but it makes sense now thank you for your help. One will be right turn in the other will be left turn? Or is one high pressure and the other return?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back