Recent content by smlk31

  1. S

    rotor issue

    No clip I'll get one from YT Thanks!
  2. S

    rotor issue

    Yup I just measured it and it at least 3/8" to 1/2" so I will check out The advanced spring thing. Thanks so much for all of the advice from all! BTW I have saved all the comments so I can refer back to you guys! Cheers!
  3. S

    rotor issue

    Is it normal for a rotor to move horizontal up to 3/8" while on the shaft? This is in a 172 hp gas engine 1956 800 series
  4. S

    Dead cylinder

    I'll give it a try, Thanks!
  5. S

    Dead cylinder

    I did that two new ones both spark when grounded outside the cylinder.
  6. S

    Dead cylinder

    It doesn't fire internally
  7. S

    Dead cylinder

    Thanks! I will check that out. Just waiting for the service manual which may answers lots of questions I have
  8. S

    Dead cylinder

    Just was gifted it and one of my thoughts were to get new points wires and d cap. the guy that gave it to me said he changed the plight to see if he could get it to fire all 4 cylinders. Thanks for the ideas!. Just started this project so it will be a learning experience.
  9. S

    Dead cylinder

    Thanks I'll pull the cover and check that out
  10. S

    Dead cylinder

    I have a 100 series ford and have a dead cylinder. good spark to plug new plugs all around compression 95/100 running. not sure where to go from here other than take the valve cover off and see if anything is amiss. Thoughts??
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top