Recent content by srfrench67

  1. S

    Model M JD Main Bearings

    Yes I have tried here and I have ordered them sevral times from Ag Kits, only to have them refund my money the next day because they dont have them in any size.
  2. S

    Model M JD Main Bearings

    I cant get any sizes from anyone, so I thought I would try here, someone has to have a NOS set sitting on a shelf somewhere
  3. S

    Model M JD Main Bearings

    I am rebuilding the engine in an M John Deere, does anyone out there have a set of .010 main bearings they would sell ? I have been trying to buy them for almost 2 years form every supplier I can find, and no one has them nor can they give me a date when they will have them, they all advertise...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top