Recent content by steve Bogusta

  1. S

    JD350B steering clutch adjustment gauge

    I have one and will give it to you. Thanks Steve
  2. S

    Slip Clutch or something

    Thanks Fellas. I think I am going to go the pawl ratchet idea and maybe search around for a bendix starter or farm al pto adapter. Thanks Again ! Steve
  3. S

    Slip Clutch or something

    Does anyone know what a devise is called that allow a shaft to continue to turn after power source stops. I am looking for something that would work similar to a ratchet working in a clockwise direction and then allow devise to keep spinning when gear reduction unit stops. I have looked at PTO...
  4. S

    1010 john deere

    That is the guy. It"s amazing how he can just let all those machines just rust.
  5. S

    1010 john deere

    That is the guy. It"s amazing how he can just let all those machines just rust.
  6. S

    1010 john deere

    That is a pretty area, I drive through Sharon Springs each quarter. I work in Little Falls, NY at the Little Falls Waste Water Plant. I drive back home through Sharon Springs on Rt 10. There is a guy along the way who sells all kinds of used industrial tools and such. I can't remember his name...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top