Recent content by steveo

  1. V

    Mitsubishi BD2G - S4E Engine - cylinder head

    I have disassembled cylinder head to change gasket. Please help! What torque should I use to tight cylinder head bolts? Thank you very much!
  2. S

    Power king Economy tractor help

    Hello, I have an older powerking ( I believe it to be that) I purchased back about 37 years ago from a old guy had it sitting in his yard. there is no sheet metal on it, I had to put 20 ply 16 inch pickup truck tires on the rear they work great with chains. It is powered by a B&S model 23ab...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top